It’s been earlier reported that veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce Ramayan 3D with a whopping 500 crore budget. Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari will be directing this epic magnum opus.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play Ramaa in Ramayan 3D and the actor has given his nod for the project. On the other hand, star heroine Deepika Padukone is in talks to play Sita’s role in the movie.She may come on board in a few days once the initial formalities are worked out.
Ramayan 3D will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. The film will feature world-class visual effects. Top technicians will be part of this prestigious project.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Skymed to stream from this date in India
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside