It’s been earlier reported that veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce Ramayan 3D with a whopping 500 crore budget. Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari will be directing this epic magnum opus.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play Ramaa in Ramayan 3D and the actor has given his nod for the project. On the other hand, star heroine Deepika Padukone is in talks to play Sita’s role in the movie.She may come on board in a few days once the initial formalities are worked out.
Ramayan 3D will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. The film will feature world-class visual effects. Top technicians will be part of this prestigious project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films