Trisha and Priyamani, two of the most popular actresses down South, are coming together for a Tamil detective thriller titled Kuttrappayirchi. The film is a murder mystery set in the 80s. Trisha plays India’s first woman detective Rajani Pandit’s role.
Kuttrappayirchi is being directed by debutant Verniq, a former associate with acclaimed Tamil finale filmmaker Bala. G Vivekanandan is producing the movie, while Arjun Reddy fame Radhan scores the music. A photoshoot has been planned on February 5 for both Trisha and Priyamani.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma