Trisha and Priyamani, two of the most popular actresses down South, are coming together for a Tamil detective thriller titled Kuttrappayirchi. The film is a murder mystery set in the 80s. Trisha plays India’s first woman detective Rajani Pandit’s role.
Kuttrappayirchi is being directed by debutant Verniq, a former associate with acclaimed Tamil finale filmmaker Bala. G Vivekanandan is producing the movie, while Arjun Reddy fame Radhan scores the music. A photoshoot has been planned on February 5 for both Trisha and Priyamani.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari