Trisha and Priyamani, two of the most popular actresses down South, are coming together for a Tamil detective thriller titled Kuttrappayirchi. The film is a murder mystery set in the 80s. Trisha plays India’s first woman detective Rajani Pandit’s role.
Kuttrappayirchi is being directed by debutant Verniq, a former associate with acclaimed Tamil finale filmmaker Bala. G Vivekanandan is producing the movie, while Arjun Reddy fame Radhan scores the music. A photoshoot has been planned on February 5 for both Trisha and Priyamani.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser