Trisha and Priyamani, two of the most popular actresses down South, are coming together for a Tamil detective thriller titled Kuttrappayirchi. The film is a murder mystery set in the 80s. Trisha plays India’s first woman detective Rajani Pandit’s role.
Kuttrappayirchi is being directed by debutant Verniq, a former associate with acclaimed Tamil finale filmmaker Bala. G Vivekanandan is producing the movie, while Arjun Reddy fame Radhan scores the music. A photoshoot has been planned on February 5 for both Trisha and Priyamani.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?