Manchu Manoj, Balakrishna starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is carrying positive reports in the industry. The film was recently screened to the distributors and after watching the film they couldn’t stop raving about the film. Sources say that the film’s second half is going to be the highlight and both Manoj and Balakrishna have rocked in the film. Manchu Manoj is on cloud nine thanks to this positive response from the distributors. “Most of the distributors saw #UKUP today:) awesome report and they r more kicked 🙂 they wanna increase more theatres:) GOD Bless:)),” Manchu Manoj posted on Twitter. The film’s publicity is going on full swing as it gears up for its massive release later this week. Lakshmi Manchu, Deeksha Seth, Sonu Sood and Saikumar have played other important roles. Sekhar Raja has directed the film and Lakshmi Manchu has produced the film. Bobo Sashi has composed the music. The film is going to hit the screens on July 27.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?