The first teaser of Sunil’s upcoming film Ungarala Rambabu is all set to be unveiled later this week on the occasion of Ugadi. Directed by Kranthi Madhav, the film has Sunil and Mia George playing the lead roles.
The film is said to be a complete entertainer and it’ll showcase Sunil in a new light. It’s also the first time that Kranthi Madhav has teamed up with Sunil, whereas this is Mia George’s first straight film in Telugu.
Paruchuri Kireeti has produced the film and Ghibran has scored the music. The film is slated for release later this summer.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi