Young and promising Telugu actor Naga Shaurya and Bollywood beauty Shirley Setia starrer Krishna Vrinda Vihari is slated for a grand release in theaters worldwide on September 23, 2022. Directed by Anish R Krishna, the movie team has planned something unique.
Team KVV has come up with a unique idea to promote the film. The makers have decided to begin Paadha Yatra in 10 cities in Andhra Pradesh. The details are as follows.
Sept 14 – Tirupathi
Sept 15 – Nellore, Ongole
Sept 16 – Vijayawada, Guntur, Eluru
Sept 17 – Bheemavaram, Rajahmundry
Sept 18 – Kakinada, Vizag
This is the first of its kind of promotion in Tollywood. Senior actress Radhika Sarathkumar played a key role in this romantic comedy entertainer. Produced by Usha Mulpuri under Ira Creations banner, Krishna Vrinda Vihari has music composed by Mahati Swara Sagar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush teaser – mesmerizing and exquisite
- Hrithik Roshan doesn’t want to do this kind of films
- Two days collections of Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha are here
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside