Fidaa is a typical Hyderabad colloquial term used to describe someone falling head over heels for someone or something they love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, Fidaa is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie went on floors after a formal inaugural pooja ceremony this morning. Fidaa showcases the love story between an NRI boy and a Hyderabadi girl.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date