Hero Ram has joined hands with popular producer Dil Raju for the second time after their 2010 film, Rama Rama Krishna Krishna. This as-yet-untitled movie will be helmed by Nani’s Nenu Local director Nakkina Trinadha Rao.
As per the latest reports, versatile artiste Prakash Raj will be essaying an important role in the movie. Apparently, Prakash Raj will be playing Ram’s father-in-law in the movie and the son-in-law-father-in-law relationship will be a strong subplot in the narrative.
The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. The regular shooting will kick-start in February.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser