Vijay Sethupathi is one of the top actors in the country. He has a solid fan base and was last seen in Uppena, which was a blockbuster hit at the box office.
He was also offered a role in Pushpa but he rejected it and the character went to Fahadh Faasil. Then, he was also asked to do a role in NTR-Prashanth Neel film and Vijay also said no to this offer as well.
Now, the latest update is that Vijay Sethupathi has rejected two more big offers from the leading Telugu banners citing date issues.
Earlier too, he had issues with Aamir Khan’s Lal Singh Chadha and had to walk out of the film due to date issues. Seeing this, one can say that Vijay Sethupathi is just ruling the roost in a big way
Articles that might interest you:
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine