Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s latest film, Sangha Tamizhan, is being released in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. Also starring Raashi Khanna, the film’s Tamil and Telugu versions are supposed to hit screens today. A special preview of Vijay Sethupathi was even held for the Telugu film journos last night in Hyderabad.
However, the latest update is that last minute financial issues have resulted in a delay in the films’ release. Both Sangha Tamizhan and Vijay Sethupathi will release either this evening or tomorrow with the morning shows. Further updates are awaited.
This unexpected delay has ensured Vishal and Tamannaah’s high budget spy thriller, Action, get a major release in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives