Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s latest film, Sangha Tamizhan, is being released in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. Also starring Raashi Khanna, the film’s Tamil and Telugu versions are supposed to hit screens today. A special preview of Vijay Sethupathi was even held for the Telugu film journos last night in Hyderabad.
However, the latest update is that last minute financial issues have resulted in a delay in the films’ release. Both Sangha Tamizhan and Vijay Sethupathi will release either this evening or tomorrow with the morning shows. Further updates are awaited.
This unexpected delay has ensured Vishal and Tamannaah’s high budget spy thriller, Action, get a major release in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?