Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s latest film, Sangha Tamizhan, is being released in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. Also starring Raashi Khanna, the film’s Tamil and Telugu versions are supposed to hit screens today. A special preview of Vijay Sethupathi was even held for the Telugu film journos last night in Hyderabad.
However, the latest update is that last minute financial issues have resulted in a delay in the films’ release. Both Sangha Tamizhan and Vijay Sethupathi will release either this evening or tomorrow with the morning shows. Further updates are awaited.
This unexpected delay has ensured Vishal and Tamannaah’s high budget spy thriller, Action, get a major release in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film
- Pawan Kalyan’s treat during Chiru’s birthday?
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?