Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s latest film, Sangha Tamizhan, is being released in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. Also starring Raashi Khanna, the film’s Tamil and Telugu versions are supposed to hit screens today. A special preview of Vijay Sethupathi was even held for the Telugu film journos last night in Hyderabad.
However, the latest update is that last minute financial issues have resulted in a delay in the films’ release. Both Sangha Tamizhan and Vijay Sethupathi will release either this evening or tomorrow with the morning shows. Further updates are awaited.
This unexpected delay has ensured Vishal and Tamannaah’s high budget spy thriller, Action, get a major release in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?