Vikram is one of the few Indian actors who have shocked everyone with their physical transformation for their roles. Be it Aparichuthudu, Siva Putrudu, or his recent film I, the actor has made news for his onscreen apprearance. Now, he is all set to take everyone by surprise once more with his upcoming film Mahavir Karna.
To be directed by RS Vimal, the multi-lingual film has Vikram playing the role of Karna from Mahabaratha, and the actor is said to be preparing hard for it. For the past few days, he has been hitting the gym regularly to beef up for the role and he will be sporting a chiseled avatar for the period drama.
The film is expected to go on floors in October this year and the makers are planning to release the film by December 2019. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Manoj announces his divorce
- Ramesh Prasad’s wife breathes her last
- Two leading ladies for Ram Pothineni
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?