Shankar’s ‘I’ is gearing up for a huge release, and the team unit is busy promoting their film all over. As shown in the trailers, Vikram will be the major highlight of the film as he will be seen in different get ups.
Speaking about the preparation for his role Vikram said “I got to play four different characters in this film. For one character I had to gain weight and for the other I had to lose 20 to 25 kgs. It took me 3 to 5 hours of makeup for the beast’s look. My family was really worried and it was tough to convince them. This film will take me to the new high as an actor”. Amy Jackson plays the female lead in this Romantic thriller which has music A.R. Rahman.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized