Hero-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu is debuting in Hollywood as an actor and producer with Mosagallu. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a couple of days ago on the eve of Vishnu’s birthday.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Vishnu revealed his big plans for Mosagallu. He said that he will be taking the film for its world premiere at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in February next year. Usually, once a film gets premiered at Cannes, it has high chances for a wide release across the world.
Mosagallu is based on the world’s biggest IT scam that took place in Mumbai a couple of years ago. Kajal is playing the female lead in the movie. Jeffrey Chin is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood