Sreenu Vaitla has been going through all sorts of problems in the last two years or so as all his films have flopped miserably. Post the debacle of Mister, many thought that Sreenu Vaitla’s career is more or less over.
But he shocked one and all by roping in his close friend Ravi Teja and Mythri Movie Makers for a big project titled AAA. But that film has also bombed in a solid manner crashing all the hopes and dreams of Sreenu Vaitla.
Amar Akbar Anthony was Sreenu Vaitla’s fourth disaster after Aagadu, Bruce Lee and Mister and now things look quite bleak for him. In such a bad position, we need to see which hero or production house offers him a film.
Will Sreenu Vaitla change his tactics and work with small stars or newcomers to get back in the game. What would be his next step in Tollywood will be very interesting to watch out for.
- Rajinikanth’s B’day treat: Petta’s teaser to be out shortly
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- 96 to be remade in Kannada now