Nannaku Prematho is one of the most awaited films that are lined up for release in 2016. A lot of money and hope is riding on this film which is quite key in NTR’s career. The audio of the film was supposed to be launched during this month end on a grand note. The date in mind was December 25th, according to sources.
But now, as Devi Sri Prasad has suffered a personal loss, things have changed upside down. Reports reveal that as Devi is yet to compose a number for this film, the audio of the film might get postponed to a further date.
The film’s unit is currently shooting in Spain and will return to India tomorrow . A song is yet to be shot and this may take time as Devi is yet to finish composing the final number. However, some people are saying that it is a small matter that can easily be completed if Devi gets back to work in a few days.
An official confirmation is yet to be received in this regard and we hope that things are sorted out at the earliest so that things go as planned. The production team is getting ready to complete the film on time for Sankranthi.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry