Vijay Deverakonda is aggressively promoting his upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade. The film is hitting theatrers on July 26 amid high expectations. Meanwhile, there have been rumors of late that Vijay may be joining hands with director Puri Jagannadh, who is back in the reckoning with iSmart Shankar’s resounding success.
Apparently, Puri will be narrating a script to Vijay once Dear Comrade releases. And Vijay attending iSmart Shankar’s success party recently has added fuel to the rumors of Puri-Vijay collaboration. We will have to wait for a few more weeks to know the actual truth.
Incidentally, there were rumors in the past that Puri had initially wanted to cast Vijay in iSmart Shankar. But the director has laughed off those rumors in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho