Vijay Deverakonda is aggressively promoting his upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade. The film is hitting theatrers on July 26 amid high expectations. Meanwhile, there have been rumors of late that Vijay may be joining hands with director Puri Jagannadh, who is back in the reckoning with iSmart Shankar’s resounding success.
Apparently, Puri will be narrating a script to Vijay once Dear Comrade releases. And Vijay attending iSmart Shankar’s success party recently has added fuel to the rumors of Puri-Vijay collaboration. We will have to wait for a few more weeks to know the actual truth.
Incidentally, there were rumors in the past that Puri had initially wanted to cast Vijay in iSmart Shankar. But the director has laughed off those rumors in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?