Vijay Deverakonda is aggressively promoting his upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade. The film is hitting theatrers on July 26 amid high expectations. Meanwhile, there have been rumors of late that Vijay may be joining hands with director Puri Jagannadh, who is back in the reckoning with iSmart Shankar’s resounding success.
Apparently, Puri will be narrating a script to Vijay once Dear Comrade releases. And Vijay attending iSmart Shankar’s success party recently has added fuel to the rumors of Puri-Vijay collaboration. We will have to wait for a few more weeks to know the actual truth.
Incidentally, there were rumors in the past that Puri had initially wanted to cast Vijay in iSmart Shankar. But the director has laughed off those rumors in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare