Director Surender Reddy is currently working on Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Recently, Suri interacted with a media house and revealed how Sye Raa has changed his life totally.
“There has been a total overhaul of my habits, tastes and interests and the reason is none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. His personality is like a book. The more you read, the more you want to travel. I have been a huge fan of Chiru and I still can’t believe that I am directing him now,” said Surender Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from iSmart Shankar
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel