Director Surender Reddy is currently working on Sye Raa, the highly-anticipated biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Recently, Suri interacted with a media house and revealed how Sye Raa has changed his life totally.
“There has been a total overhaul of my habits, tastes and interests and the reason is none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. His personality is like a book. The more you read, the more you want to travel. I have been a huge fan of Chiru and I still can’t believe that I am directing him now,” said Surender Reddy.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court