After a decent first weekend, Yatra, the film based on former AP CM YSR’s historical Padayatra, has slowed down considerably in the US and elsewhere. The film could collect just about $4,274 on Monday.
With the Monday’s gross, Yatra’s 4-day US gross is totalled to $195,050. The film will look to surpass the $200K mark by Wednesday, while ending up grossing around $225K-$230 or slightly more. Yatra’s final box-office collections will depend on how well the Valentine’s Day releases fare at the box-office
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans