After a decent first weekend, Yatra, the film based on former AP CM YSR’s historical Padayatra, has slowed down considerably in the US and elsewhere. The film could collect just about $4,274 on Monday.
With the Monday’s gross, Yatra’s 4-day US gross is totalled to $195,050. The film will look to surpass the $200K mark by Wednesday, while ending up grossing around $225K-$230 or slightly more. Yatra’s final box-office collections will depend on how well the Valentine’s Day releases fare at the box-office
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones