After a decent first weekend, Yatra, the film based on former AP CM YSR’s historical Padayatra, has slowed down considerably in the US and elsewhere. The film could collect just about $4,274 on Monday.
With the Monday’s gross, Yatra’s 4-day US gross is totalled to $195,050. The film will look to surpass the $200K mark by Wednesday, while ending up grossing around $225K-$230 or slightly more. Yatra’s final box-office collections will depend on how well the Valentine’s Day releases fare at the box-office
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards