After a decent first weekend, Yatra, the film based on former AP CM YSR’s historical Padayatra, has slowed down considerably in the US and elsewhere. The film could collect just about $4,274 on Monday.
With the Monday’s gross, Yatra’s 4-day US gross is totalled to $195,050. The film will look to surpass the $200K mark by Wednesday, while ending up grossing around $225K-$230 or slightly more. Yatra’s final box-office collections will depend on how well the Valentine’s Day releases fare at the box-office
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house