Yesteryear heroine Nirosha is popular among Telugu audiences for her movies such as Mani Ratnam’s Gharshana, Chiru’s Stuartpuram Police Station and Balayya’s Nari Nari Naduma Murari. Nirosha bid adieu to acting after marrying actor Ramki. Nirosha was last seen in Tarun’s Oka Oorilo, released in 2005.
Now, after a 12 year long gap, Nirosha is all set to make her Tollywood comeback with Life Is Beautiful hero Sudhakar Komakula’s Nuvvu Thopu Raa. Incidentally, Nirosha’s sister and former heroine Radhika Sarathkumar has announced Nirosha’s Tollywood comeback.
Nuvvu Thopu Raa is an emotional romantic drama. The film stars Padesave actress Nithya Shetty as its female lead and it is being directed by Harinath Babu and produced by D Srikanth on United Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona