As reported earlier, NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary NT Rama Rao, is shaping up with a lot of surprises. Already, the first look posters introducing Balakrishna as NTR, Rana as Chandrababu Naidu and Sumanth as ANR impressed moviegoers and raised exceptions on the film.
Now, the latest we hear is that senior actor Prudhvi will be reprising veteran political leader Jaipal Reddy in the film. On the other hand, the team is also gearing up for a big announcement tomorrow at 9:35 AM.
Apart from Balayya and Rana, the film also has Vidya Balan, Prakash Raj and many more noted artistes in prominent roles. Krish is directing this project. NBK, Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapati are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal