Senior hero Rajasekhar launched a new film last week. To be directed by Tamil filmmaker Pradeep Krishnamoorthy of Bethaludu fame, this as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Tamil producer Dhananjaya. Recently, there were reports that popular Malayalam actress Amala Paul will play the female lead in the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that talented Bengaluru actress Nandita Swetha will also be playing a lead role ine Rajasekhar’s film. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited. Incidentally, Nandita was last scene in Rajasekhar’s period investigative thriller, Kalki. She will next be seen in a female-centric drama, titled Akshara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019