Senior hero Rajasekhar launched a new film last week. To be directed by Tamil filmmaker Pradeep Krishnamoorthy of Bethaludu fame, this as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Tamil producer Dhananjaya. Recently, there were reports that popular Malayalam actress Amala Paul will play the female lead in the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that talented Bengaluru actress Nandita Swetha will also be playing a lead role ine Rajasekhar’s film. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited. Incidentally, Nandita was last scene in Rajasekhar’s period investigative thriller, Kalki. She will next be seen in a female-centric drama, titled Akshara.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings