Netflix is bagging some of the biggest films in the last few months. After the likes of Gunjan Saxena, yet another film that is most awaited has gone to Netflix now.
The latest we hear is that the Bhumi Pednekar and Konana Sen Sharma starrer, Dolly Kitti Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare will go to Netflix now and will be out on the 18th of this month.
The film has a solid premise and is based on a real-life story. Directed by Alankrita Srivastava, this film is a fun drama with a lot of twists and turns.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate