The tragic death of a 23-year-old techie named Subhasri after a banner fell on her on a busy Chennai street has united Tamil Nadu like never before. Several film stars, politicians, activists and even common people have been raising their voice against the rampant banner and cutouts culture across the state.
Recently, star hero Suriya urged his fans not to erect his banners or cutouts ahead of Kaappaan (Bandobast) release. Now, stalwart actor Kamal Haasan urged in the latest episode of Bigg Boss Tamil everyone to put an end to the banner culture in Tamil Nadu.
Kamal went on to say that around 3 decades ago, he had told his fans to stop putting up his cutouts when a fan died while erecting his cutout. Whether fans will oblige their favorite stars’ request or not in future remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings