According to the latest reports, young actor Aadhi Pinisetty will be fighting it out with Stylish Star Allu Arjun in a villain’s role in Bunny’s next film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The news has already been doing several rounds in the media, even though the makers are yet to make it official.
This is indeed an interesting casting coup by director Boyapati since Aadhi is a prominent hero down south. This Telugu actor is popular for his films Gundello Godari and Ekaveera. Recently, Aadhi acted in his brother’s debut film Malupu. The shooting of Bunny-Boyapati film will commence from 26th July and
Allu Aravind will produce the film and Rakul Preet will be seen romancing Allu Arjun for the first time.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood