After making a strong debut with ‘Uyyala Jampala’, Virinchi Varma followed it up with the acclaimed ‘Majnu’. The movie won praise for its direction and the young director became a much sought after talent.
But Virinchi Varma is known to work at a slow and thorough pace and he has been quietly developing his next story. According to sources, the director has finished a couple of scripts and is getting ready to give final narrations to a couple of top actors.
If everything goes as per plan, the director is going to announce his next soon.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser