After making a strong debut with ‘Uyyala Jampala’, Virinchi Varma followed it up with the acclaimed ‘Majnu’. The movie won praise for its direction and the young director became a much sought after talent.
But Virinchi Varma is known to work at a slow and thorough pace and he has been quietly developing his next story. According to sources, the director has finished a couple of scripts and is getting ready to give final narrations to a couple of top actors.
If everything goes as per plan, the director is going to announce his next soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- Ajith’s Thala60 gets a striking title
- Bigil gets a massive release in the US