After making a strong debut with ‘Uyyala Jampala’, Virinchi Varma followed it up with the acclaimed ‘Majnu’. The movie won praise for its direction and the young director became a much sought after talent.
But Virinchi Varma is known to work at a slow and thorough pace and he has been quietly developing his next story. According to sources, the director has finished a couple of scripts and is getting ready to give final narrations to a couple of top actors.
If everything goes as per plan, the director is going to announce his next soon.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny