Yet another young hero ventures into food business. Actor Sundeep Kishan, who is busy with a handful of movies in Telugu and Tamil, will be floating his own restaurant named Vivaha Bhojanambu in Jubilee Hills Road No.10, one of the prime localities in Hyderabad.
The restaurant is going to be launched on December 15th and Sundeep promises to serve authentic Telugu cuisine to food lovers in town. It is well-known that young hero Nithiin and Allu Arjun ventured into hospitality industry recently by launching their restaurant and pub respectively.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu