Following the long list of South heroines who made their debut in Bollywood, young heroine Amala Paul is all set to foray into Hindi films. The actress will be playing the female lead in Bollywood star Arjun Rampal’s soon-to-commence thriller.
Amala is quite excited about her maiden tryst with Bollywood. She will be taking part in a workshop before the shoot takes off in The Himalayas in October. Amala said that she was offered a few Bollywood films in the past, but nothing excited her till date. The actress is keen on dubbing her own lines in Hindi.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next