Following the long list of South heroines who made their debut in Bollywood, young heroine Amala Paul is all set to foray into Hindi films. The actress will be playing the female lead in Bollywood star Arjun Rampal’s soon-to-commence thriller.
Amala is quite excited about her maiden tryst with Bollywood. She will be taking part in a workshop before the shoot takes off in The Himalayas in October. Amala said that she was offered a few Bollywood films in the past, but nothing excited her till date. The actress is keen on dubbing her own lines in Hindi.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement