Following the long list of South heroines who made their debut in Bollywood, young heroine Amala Paul is all set to foray into Hindi films. The actress will be playing the female lead in Bollywood star Arjun Rampal’s soon-to-commence thriller.
Amala is quite excited about her maiden tryst with Bollywood. She will be taking part in a workshop before the shoot takes off in The Himalayas in October. Amala said that she was offered a few Bollywood films in the past, but nothing excited her till date. The actress is keen on dubbing her own lines in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?