Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is currently awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic drama, Kalyana Vaibhogame, has signed his next film. Billed to be a romantic thriller, this film will be directed by a debut filmmaker named Sai Chaitanya.
The film will be launched in the last week of February and the regular shooting will commence from March. Prominent Australia and New Zealand film distributor Rama Akkala will be foraying into film production with this film under his Lorgan Entertainments banner.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars