Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is currently awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic drama, Kalyana Vaibhogame, has signed his next film. Billed to be a romantic thriller, this film will be directed by a debut filmmaker named Sai Chaitanya.
The film will be launched in the last week of February and the regular shooting will commence from March. Prominent Australia and New Zealand film distributor Rama Akkala will be foraying into film production with this film under his Lorgan Entertainments banner.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years