Young hero Naga Shourya, scored a much needed hit with his previous release Kalyana Vaibhogame. His latest presentation is Oka Manasu which also has Niharika Konidela making her debut. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with Shourya for a brief chit chat. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q)Tell us about your role in the film ?
I play a simple guy called Surya in the film. His character is quite closer to me in real life.
Q)Reports suggest that you play a politician in the film ?
Yes ! I play a politician but there is a difference from the ones that are shown in every film.
Q)How was it working with Niharika ?
Initially, I was quite sceptical working with her as she came from a prestigious family. I had my reservations but as time passed by, she got along quite well with everyone and never showed any tantrums on the set. I had a wonderful time working with her and our chemistry has turned out quite well.
Q)Reports also suggest that the film will be female oriented ?
Nothing like that. We both have important and equal characters and have given our best for the film.
Q)Your upcoming projects ?
As of now, I am doing Jo Atchutananda with Srinivasa Avasarla and a film in Sukumar’s production.
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence
- Interview : Dhanraj – I worked without any remuneration for this film