Young hero Naveen Chandra, who impressed everyone in Andaala Raakshasi is now back with a horror thriller ‘Tripura’. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) What is Tripura all about ?
Tripura is an out and out horror thriller. The racy screenplay will be the biggest asset of the film.
Q) Tell us briefly about your character in the film ?
I play a psychologist named Naveen Chandra in the film. My character has a lot of depth and this film will surely bring me good name as an actor.
Q) Being a cool and romantic hero, don’t you think you have taken a risk with this film ?
I never thought I took a risk by signing this project. After hearing the script, I found the role very challenging to portray. Tripura will surely become one of my career best film.
Q) Tell us about your working experience with director Raj Kiran?
Raj Kiran is a talented director and is very confident about his film. I was a great experience working with him.
Q) What kind of roles do you want to do in the future ? Would you do negative role?
I do not have any limitations regarding my characters. The role should excite me and take the movie forward. Yes, definitely, if the story demands, I’ll surely do a negative role.
Q) What are your future projects?
Currently, ‘Tripura’ is ready for release and my next film, Lachimidevi ki O Lekkundi is all set to hit the screens next month. I am very confident about my career and feel that my time has just started.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence