The first look of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ will be unveiled on Friday, August 9th. The news was revealed by the director of the film, Veerabhadram, today. ‘Bhai’ is expected to hit the screens sometime in September and Nagarjuna will be seen in a full length mass entertainer after quite a long time.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer. Nagarjuna is producing the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
‘Bhai’ is expected to have a good dose of comedy, action and sister sentiment. Zara Shah, who appeared in the film ‘Life is Beautiful’, will be seen as Nagarjuna’s sister in this movie.
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
- Rana to launch Garuda Vega teaser
Articles that might interest you