Senior hero Rajasekhar is busy shooting for his comeback film, an action thriller titled PSV Garuda Vega. The film was shot in several picturesque locales in Malaysia, Bangkok, Georgia, Singapore, Thailand and Mumbai. Already, more than 60% of the shooting has been completed .
Talking about the film’s production status, the film’s producer Koteswara Rao has said that Garuda Vega’s action sequences were composed by Russian action choreographer David Khubu and Thailand stunt co-ordinator Nung, apart from Telugu action choreographer, Satish.
Pooja Kumar is the film’s leading lady and Sunny Leone will be seen sizzling in a special song. Praveen Sattaru is directing this film.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars