On the occasion of International mother’s day, hotshot choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence Raghava will inaugurate the temple which he has built for his mother Kanmani in a grand event tomorrow.
Senior stunt coordinator Super Subbarayan, who looked after Lawrence and his family during their troubled times in the past, will be the chief guest at the inaugural ceremony.
Inviting everyone along with their mothers, Lawrence said the temple is a tribute not only to his mother but to all the mothers in the world. On this occasion, Lawrence will be distributing saris to 1,000 poor women and offer financial assistance to 6 women farmers.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you