Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), hit the screens amid huge expectations on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the film has been collecting solid shares at the box-offices all-over.
In the Krishna region, MCA collected a share of Rs.19,90,547 on Saturday and took its 3-day total share to Rs.86,15,818 in the district. Going by the buzz and advance bookings, the film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by Sunday. This is a stunning feat by the film despite opening to mixed reviews.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock