Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), hit the screens amid huge expectations on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the film has been collecting solid shares at the box-offices all-over.
In the Krishna region, MCA collected a share of Rs.19,90,547 on Saturday and took its 3-day total share to Rs.86,15,818 in the district. Going by the buzz and advance bookings, the film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by Sunday. This is a stunning feat by the film despite opening to mixed reviews.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon