S S Rajamouli is a busy man these days. Earlier this week he had gone to Karnataka and Kerala to scout for locations for his upcoming film Baahubali. Now, he’s reportedly in Rajasthan to scout for more locations. “Memories of magadheera flooding as we go scouting locs. What fun we had..:),” S S Rajamouli tweeted while touring in Rajasthan. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this period drama which is also said to be an action adventure.
Prabhas and Rana are sporting a completely different look for the film and the lead cast has already begun practicing sword fighting and horse riding for the film. Sabu Cyril is the art director and M M Keeravani is scoring the music. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner. K Raghavendra Rao is presenting this film which will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you