Critics and audiences gave a collective thumbs up to the solid performances put in by NTR and Mohanlal in the latest blockbuster Janatha Garage. However, veteran character actor Kota Srinivasa Rao seems to be upset with the makers of this emotional action entertainer.
In his latest interview given to a popular news channel, Kota said that Mohanlal is undoubtedly a great actor in the Malayalam movie industry, but those who are praising his acting in Janatha Garage are belittling the other Telugu actors in the movie.
Kota further said that Tollywood filmmakers should rope in Telugu actors and help them survive in the industry. Kota, since many years, has been expressing his concern over Tollywood filmmakers casting other language actors in our movies.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans