Critics and audiences gave a collective thumbs up to the solid performances put in by NTR and Mohanlal in the latest blockbuster Janatha Garage. However, veteran character actor Kota Srinivasa Rao seems to be upset with the makers of this emotional action entertainer.
In his latest interview given to a popular news channel, Kota said that Mohanlal is undoubtedly a great actor in the Malayalam movie industry, but those who are praising his acting in Janatha Garage are belittling the other Telugu actors in the movie.
Kota further said that Tollywood filmmakers should rope in Telugu actors and help them survive in the industry. Kota, since many years, has been expressing his concern over Tollywood filmmakers casting other language actors in our movies.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan