The post-production formalities of Superstar Rajinikanth-Shankar’s highly anticipated sci-fi, thriller, 2.0, underway at a brisk pace. The film is slated for an April, 2018 release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers of 2.0 are planning to release the film’s teaser on January 26th, as a Republic Day treat. The film’s unit has been working day and night to reach the April deadline.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high budget 3D entertainer.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser