The post-production formalities of Superstar Rajinikanth-Shankar’s highly anticipated sci-fi, thriller, 2.0, underway at a brisk pace. The film is slated for an April, 2018 release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers of 2.0 are planning to release the film’s teaser on January 26th, as a Republic Day treat. The film’s unit has been working day and night to reach the April deadline.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high budget 3D entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen