The devastating Cyclone Gaja has brought the lives of lakhs of people in Tamil Nadu to a halt. Scores of people have lost their lives and nearly 2.5 lakh people have been homeless. Lending a helping hand to the cyclone victims, Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran and Shankar, the producer and director of the upcoming biggie, 2.0, have donated a huge amount.
While 2.0’s producer Subaskaran donated Rs 1.01 crore, director Shankar has given a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund. On the other hand, 2.0’s hero Rajinikanth has announced a contribution of Rs 50 lakhs earlier today.
2.0 is going to be released in over 10,000 screens worldwide on the 29th of November.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film