The devastating Cyclone Gaja has brought the lives of lakhs of people in Tamil Nadu to a halt. Scores of people have lost their lives and nearly 2.5 lakh people have been homeless. Lending a helping hand to the cyclone victims, Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran and Shankar, the producer and director of the upcoming biggie, 2.0, have donated a huge amount.
While 2.0’s producer Subaskaran donated Rs 1.01 crore, director Shankar has given a cheque for Rs 10 lakhs to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Relief Fund. On the other hand, 2.0’s hero Rajinikanth has announced a contribution of Rs 50 lakhs earlier today.
2.0 is going to be released in over 10,000 screens worldwide on the 29th of November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing