The most-anticipated Sandalwood movie Vikrant Rona, starring Kichcha Sudeep in the title role, is up for a grand theatrical release worldwide on July 28, 2022. Directed by Anup Bhandari, the entire team is aggressively promoting the high-budget movie in every possible way.
The movie’s Hindi version pre-release event will happen this evening in Mumbai and Bollywood star hero Salman Khan will attend the event as the chief guest.
Tomorrow, the pre-release event of the film will happen in Hyderabad and in Bengaluru. While Nagarjuna is likely to grace the Telugu pre-release event, Upendra is confirmed to attend the Bengaluru event, respectively. The Telugu event will happen at 10 AM tomorrow followed by the Kannada event at 06:30 PM.
Nirup Bhandari, Neetha Ashok and Jacqueline Fernandez are also a part of this high-budget movie. Produced by Shalini Artss, the fantasy action-adventure thriller has the music of Ajaneesh Loknath. The film will be released in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking: Rana Daggubati deletes Instagram posts
- Another crucial weekend for Tollywood
- Sita Ramam inching towards $1 million mark
- Jalsa special shows on the way?
- Pawan Kalyan to be back in action during this time
- This is when Karthi’s Kaithi 2 shoot starts