World renowned Indian music director A.R. Rahman is going to tour four Indian cities this October, as part of his ‘Ishq’ Yatra. Rahman is going to commence this yatra from October 1st and the first concert will be held in Kolkata. The second concert will be held in the city of Vishakhapatnam on October 12th. Jaipur will follow on October 20th and the Yatra will come to an end on October 27th in Ahmedabad.
Rahman says that the aim of the ‘Ishq’ Yatra is to promote peace and harmony among the citizens. Previously,Rahman toured the world in 2010 and held concerts in 16 different countries. This will be his first full fledged Indian tour.
Rahman has composed the music for upcoming biggies like Rajinikanth’s ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ and Vikram’s ‘I’.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film