It is a known fact that Aamir Khan is doing the remake of the hit Hindi film Vikram Vedha that originally had Madhavan and Vijay Setupathi as the main lead and was directed by Pushkar-Gauaytri.
In Hindi, Aamir and Saif Ali Khan will be doing this film and Aamir himself will produce this film along with Neeraj Pandey. The film was supposed to go on floors by the end of this year but now it looks like things will not happen as planned.
Aamir is doing a film called Laal Singh Chaddha with Kareena and was supposed to release it this Christmas. But due to the lockdown, things have gone for a toss hence postponing this remake as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama