Yesterday, the much-talked-about Bollywood remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2015 cop drama, Temper, went on floors in Hyderabad. And now, the focus is shifted to the film’s Tamil remake. It’s well-known that popular Tamil actor-producer Vishal had bought Temper’s Tamil remake rights.
During a recent media interaction, Vishal revealed that he has roped in his Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu in Telugu) director PS Mithran to helm Temper’s Tamil remake. Mithran, who made his directorial debut with Abhimanyudu, impressed critics and movie lovers alike with a solid script and deft handling of the subject. Many opine that Mithran is the right choice for directing Temper’s Tamil remake. The project will go on floors soon. More details will be revealed in the coming weeks.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment