Superstar Mahesh Babu made his presence felt at the ongoing ICC World Cup in the UK. Mahesh, along with his family and Maharshi’s director Vamshi Paidipally and producer Dil Raju, watched India’s match against Australia. However, he cut short his London holiday and returned to Hyderabad today.
But, after Mahesh’s return, it’s Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu’s turn to make a splash at the world cup. Rakul and Lakshmi were seen having a gala time cheering for India, as the Men in Blue took on arch rivals Pakistan today.
Senior hero and cricket enthusiast Venkatesh and his brother Suresh Babu too were supposed to head to the UK to cheer for India. However, the Daggubati brothers seem to have a change of plans in the last minute.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time