Naga Chaitanya, Samantha starrer Autonagar Surya is in the last leg of post-production. Deva Katta is directing the film and K Atchi Reddy has produced it. The film’s first teaser has increased the expectations on the film and Deva Katta is confident that Autonagar Surya will be a worthy successor to his previous film Prasthanam.
Now, Autonagar Surya has reportedly got amazing offers from distributors across the state. Dil Raju has bought the film’s distribution rights for the Vizag region whereas Hari Pictures is going to distribute the film in Nellore region. The distribution rights for both these areas have been sold for a solid price and even the overseas theatrical rights are being quoted for a very good price.
Naga Chaitanya’s previous film Tadakha was a big commercial success and both distributors and fans of the actor are expecting Autonagar Surya are hoping that even this film will repeat the magic at the box-office. The film’s background score and mixing are expected to be wrapped up in couple of weeks. The film’s official date of release will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut