It is well known that the India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Beginning, was acquired by E Stars Films, the leading Chinese distribution company. As per the latest reports, E Stars will be releasing Baahubali in a record 6,000 cinemas in China in May this year.
In May last year, E Stars released the country’s highest grossing film ever, PK, in nearly 5,000 cinemas throughout China. Baahubali’s latest feat will surpass PK’s record by nearly 1,000 screens. Apart from China, Baahubali has also been sold to several leading distribution houses in Japan, South East, Latin America and Europe.
Currently, the film’s unit is busy shooting for Baahubali The Conclusion which is slated for an early 2017 release. SS Rajamouli is the film’s director and Arka Mediaworks is producing this high budget epic war drama.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic