Finally, after being delayed for several months, senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 105th film under Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction, has begun today in Thailand. Apart from Balayya, the film’s entire core cast is shooting for crucial scenes.
In the film, tentatively titled Ruler, Balayya will be essaying dual roles of a father and son. He will be seen romancing Sonal Chauhan and Vedhicka in the movie. Bhumika Chawla plays a crucial role. The film also features Prakash Raj and Jayasudha.
C Kalyan is bankrolling the movie under Happy Movies banner. Chirantan Bhat will be composing the music. Director Paruchuri Murali has penned the film’s script.
Articles that might interest you:
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement