Recently, there have been many rumours spreading around about Balakrishna’s next flick. According to the grapevine, Balakrishna might team up with Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame for a flick titled Rama Rao Garu.
According to our sources, Balayya will be seen as a powerful IPS officer in this film which is in scripting stages. Apparently, Anil recently met Balakrishna and narrated the basic premise of the film to which the senior actor has immediately agreed to do.
It is not yet confirmed and unclear if this film will be Balakrishna’s 100th film or 101st film. Currently, Anil is busy shooting Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme under Dil Raju’s production.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu