Recently, there have been many rumours spreading around about Balakrishna’s next flick. According to the grapevine, Balakrishna might team up with Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame for a flick titled Rama Rao Garu.
According to our sources, Balayya will be seen as a powerful IPS officer in this film which is in scripting stages. Apparently, Anil recently met Balakrishna and narrated the basic premise of the film to which the senior actor has immediately agreed to do.
It is not yet confirmed and unclear if this film will be Balakrishna’s 100th film or 101st film. Currently, Anil is busy shooting Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme under Dil Raju’s production.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles