We have reported earlier today that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction went on floors this morning. The movie’s unit announced that the film will hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Already, Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985 are slated to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2018. With Balayya’s entry, the Sankranthi clash has already begun to heat up.
Usually, 3 to 4 star heroes’ movies entertain movie lovers during the Sankranthi season. We will have to wait for the announcement of other biggies which will light up this festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 nears the 200 crore mark
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022