We have reported earlier today that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction went on floors this morning. The movie’s unit announced that the film will hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Already, Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985 are slated to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2018. With Balayya’s entry, the Sankranthi clash has already begun to heat up.
Usually, 3 to 4 star heroes’ movies entertain movie lovers during the Sankranthi season. We will have to wait for the announcement of other biggies which will light up this festive season.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series