It is known news that Allari Naresh has teamed up with Indraganti Mohana Krishna for a comedy entertainer titled Bandipotu. The film has opened to some decent reviews all over and according to the latest update, the makers have decided to trim the film by 15 minutes to make it even more racy.
Produced by Naresh’s home banner, Bandipotu has Esha as the female lead and Kalyan Koduri scores music. The story is based on the life of a conman played by Allari Naresh. Rao Ramesh, Tannikella Bharani and Posani play other lead roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?