Senior Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai, popular for his movies such as Ram Lakhan, Khalnayak, Taal and Pardes etc, met Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu at the latter’s office on Tuesday. Subhash Ghai reportedly submitted a proposal for setting up a top class film school in the AP capital, Amaravati.
Subhash Ghai already runs the reputed Whistling Woods International Film Institute in Mumbai. He also owns the Mukta Cinemas multiplex chain. Chandrababu Naidu, who is determined to develop the film industry in Andhra Pradesh, reportedly evinced interest in Ghai’s proposal. More details are awaited.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral