Senior Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai, popular for his movies such as Ram Lakhan, Khalnayak, Taal and Pardes etc, met Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu at the latter’s office on Tuesday. Subhash Ghai reportedly submitted a proposal for setting up a top class film school in the AP capital, Amaravati.
Subhash Ghai already runs the reputed Whistling Woods International Film Institute in Mumbai. He also owns the Mukta Cinemas multiplex chain. Chandrababu Naidu, who is determined to develop the film industry in Andhra Pradesh, reportedly evinced interest in Ghai’s proposal. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?