Senior Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai, popular for his movies such as Ram Lakhan, Khalnayak, Taal and Pardes etc, met Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu at the latter’s office on Tuesday. Subhash Ghai reportedly submitted a proposal for setting up a top class film school in the AP capital, Amaravati.
Subhash Ghai already runs the reputed Whistling Woods International Film Institute in Mumbai. He also owns the Mukta Cinemas multiplex chain. Chandrababu Naidu, who is determined to develop the film industry in Andhra Pradesh, reportedly evinced interest in Ghai’s proposal. More details are awaited.
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections