Senior Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai, popular for his movies such as Ram Lakhan, Khalnayak, Taal and Pardes etc, met Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu at the latter’s office on Tuesday. Subhash Ghai reportedly submitted a proposal for setting up a top class film school in the AP capital, Amaravati.
Subhash Ghai already runs the reputed Whistling Woods International Film Institute in Mumbai. He also owns the Mukta Cinemas multiplex chain. Chandrababu Naidu, who is determined to develop the film industry in Andhra Pradesh, reportedly evinced interest in Ghai’s proposal. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film