Several policemen and the fans of leading Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay had some anxious moments last night. An unidentified youngster made a hoax call to the Chennai Police and told them that a bomb was planted in Vijay’s residence and that it will explode very soon.
A team of cops immediately rushed to Vijay’s residence in Panaiyur and carried out a search, only to find out that the call was a hoax. Meanwhile, another team of cops also searched the surroundings of Vijay’s father SA Chandrasekhar’s residence in Saligramam, Chennai.
Upon investigation, the cops found out that the caller was a youngster from Alappakkam near Porur. The Cyber Crime police have filed a case against the caller and a hunt is on to nab him. Vijay’s new film, Bigil, released for Diwali and is having a successful run all over the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?